Friday, December 23, 2011

Our New Home - a Little Peek

So since I know so many of you have been just *dying* to see what our new place looks like, I decided to satisfy your desire and show you a few snapshots of the place! :)
Disclaimer: We haven't even been in the place a month yet, so things are definitely not where I want them to be as far as decor etc. goes.....just so you know. :)  

1. My lovely, huge kitchen. :)  It's actually quite a bit bigger than it looks in the picture.  There's room for a nice sized kitchen table/breakfast nook, which we don't have, leaving a lot of room for playing in the kitchen.  (I mean for Ian to play in the kitchen, obviously! :P) 

2. Ian's room/nursery/playroom 

 3. Office/sewing room/film equipment storage.  I love this room!  It's so nice to have a place where all the film equipment/electronics can be together, plus, having my sewing machine set up and easily accessible means I'll be using it more!  I'm still working on ideas for how to best organize this room.....

4. Bathroom #1

 5. Hallway (the open door is to the master bedroom) The closets are awesome!  Storage is something one should never take for granted!


6. Our front door.  We have the main floor of this house, so we have to go down a flight of stairs to get outside, (or do the laundry).  But it's really not as big a deal as I thought it would be.  I'm so grateful for our beautiful home the way it is! :)

7. Our beautiful dining room chandelier.  I have to say, whoever picked out the light fixtures here has good taste! :)


8. Our living room. I know I already posted this, but it makes this post so much more complete.  :)

Obviously, a few pictures are missing: our dining room, bedroom, ensuite.....but you'll just have to wait on those. :)  My dining room table is currently piled high with scrapbook paper and half finished projects, as well as some completed projects.  I've been having so much fun with all the space! :)  
More blog posts to come regarding the projects...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment